GulfTalent is a leading online recruitment portal in the Middle East, used by 9 million experienced professionals and 10,000 employers and recruitment agencies.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to lead our finance department. Reporting to the Managing Director, and overseeing the accounting and finance function, the role will have ultimate responsibility for:
• Finance operations: Including payroll, invoicing, vendor registration, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost control, bookkeeping, banking, online payment services, IP renewals.
• Financial reporting: Including monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, quarterly and annual budgets and variance reports, business financial metrics and KPIs
• Audit, Compliance & Tax: Liaison with auditors, review and update of accounting policies, preparation and submission of regulatory filings in the UAE and UK (including VAT and corporation tax), renewal of trade license, responding to compliance queries
• Procurement: Contributing to selection, appointment, and management of key vendors and service providers, including review and negotiation of commercial and legal terms.
• Process re-engineering: Review and redesign of finance processes for maximum efficiency and scalability, including deployment of digital solutions.
• Funding: Identification and development of debt and equity sources of capital as needed to support the company’s growth plans
• Strategic support: Contribution to a range of company strategic and operational initiatives.
Compensation: AED 22-26k, depending on profile and experience
Minimum skills & requirements
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
• 5-7 years of post-qualification experience
• Audit experience from Big 4
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong prioritization, organization and problem solving skills
Desirable skills & requirements
• Degree in accounting, finance or economics
• Industry experience within GCC
• Experience of working within the Tech sector
• Experience of managing and training a small team
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Bid Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad